Dear DH and Mr. A,
Hope the torrential downpours that visited us here today did not even touch you! We're hot and humid, but what else is new?!
Today we managed to keep Miss M a little more occupied. She didn't seem to do as much damage as yesterday. She loves her dolls and all of her animals. When she woke up this morning she had to carry two dogs and the bear downstairs with her, crazy hair following. Lola took her to Boston Market for their "gourmet" mac n' cheese and she could not have been more pleased. Tonight I took her to the pool and she was in heaven. Jumping and "diving" all over the pool and dunking herself all over. She took a tumble at the end of the swim, though, when she was playing on the stairs. She tripped and couldn't quite get her feet under her so she sputtered in the water a bit and was a little scared. It wasn't anything that some Goldfish and a Capri Sun couldn't help remedy, though.
Mr. A, I heard you took a nap for the first time in 3 days today. I bet you're a happy camper today! Thanks for smiling big in all of your pictures! I also heard that you were super brave when Dr./Uncle D had to work on the infection on your big toe, even though Dad and Uncle Mike had to hold you down. Hope your foot is feeling better today. Good luck in the "Seamons Got Talent" Show tonight! The Zach Brown Band will be so proud!
DH, I'm jealous of your awesome cattle drive ride. Hope you guys got some good pictures!
In other news, my ankles are starting to disappear and my feet are starting to swell a bit more than normal. I feel like I wear the same thing every other day. Guess it means the end is near. I'm going to finally get back to the gym in the AM after my almost week hiatus. I ate some Gifford's Swiss Chocolate ice cream tonight to try to motivate myself.
Love you both to pieces. DH, I am really so glad that you're willing to take Mr. A to be with and play with his cousins, to tolerate his antics (I don't think I've talked to you once where you haven't had to say, "Mr. A!! Get off that/come back here/get out of there/watch out please!" I love it and know that he's creating some pretty great memories with you and with his cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents. Life really is about the constant pursuit of wonderful memories and shared experiences. Make 'em great!
xoxo,
W
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment