You are now on your way home. I'm happy about that. I know how hard it is, however, to leave vacation behind. Good times with family never gets old. We're so glad you got to go, that Baby Girl didn't come, and that we all survived!
A few highlights from out last few days (the heat has not been one of them - 102 yesterday and 100 today - thank you, air conditioning):
- Miss M "helping" me get organized for Baby - taking every single piece of baby clothing that needed to be washed and putting it in a big pile in the hallway, followed by her running back into the room saying "find more!"
- Wandering the aisles of Ikea in search of a range but Miss M really just wanted to "go up!" on the escalator the whole time
- Lazy hours at the pool (too bad it felt more like a bathtub than a refreshing pool)
- A trip to the mall - I thought it would be a lot cooler inside than it felt (maybe it was just that my blood was racing at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale signs) - complete with many trips up and down the escalators. I loved how Miss M would hold my hand so tightly before we even got on the escalator and hold it for the entire ride. Since she won't even do that in a parking lot, I think our interests were mutually met by riding those escalators.
- Popsicles, ice cream, cool drinks, and crunchy grapes. Yum.
- Did I mention Miss M slept in until 8:30 yesterday? Delightful.
I love you both. I have missed my kisses and hugs and smiles and laughter from my Mr. A. I've missed my partner-in-crime and kisses and hugs from my DH too. See you soon.
xoxo, Me
1 comment:
I wish there was some way to highjack your blog and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY BROOKE!!"
W is because you are WONDERWOMAN
H is for HOT stuff!!
I is for your INTELLIGENCE
T is because you are a TRUE friend
N is because you are in your NINTH month of pregnancy and you are almost there!!
E is for EVERYONE loves you
Y is because YOU are one of a kind. Truly YUNIQUE :)
Happy Birthday to my oldest friend--meaning, I've known you the the longest!! :)
Love, Darcy
Post a Comment