- Born 07/25 at 2:36 pm
- 7 lb 2 oz, 20 inches long
- Full head of brown hair
- A brother and sister who can"t get enough
- So stinking cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
whether they're right side up or upside down, smiles are always showing on our faces!
16 comments:
You are now outnumbered... Congratulations. For the rest of your lives it's zone defense. Which makes it very interesting. She's a doll! Can't wait to see more pics of her w/ her eyes open! Whit, you look like a champ. Ty, love the orange shirt w/ your tan... you are hot. (I can say that, you're my brother.) We sure love you guys and hope everyone is healthy and getting some much needed rest! Congrats!
Congratulations! You all look great! I can't wait to see her in person.
So cute and so exciting. Morgan looks like she is in heaven. Her very own 'human' doll---watch out. Can't wait to meet her on friday.
Whit you look amazing. I am so excited for you guys. She is darling. Can't wait to meet her. Love you guys!!!!
She is so gorgeous, but you look fantastic, too, Whitney. It will be fun to see how the other kids react to her when he is at home and they realize she is there forever. I can hardly wait to hold her and love her to pieces.
Whit! Seriously, you look amazing after delivering a baby! Congratulations - Sadie is SO stinkin' cute! We have a little bun in the oven too. I'm 15 weeks and counting! :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your growing family. Wish we lived closer to meet her. Maybe we'll have to plan another girls weekend in Vegas? Till then hope you get some rest. Love you
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and I love her name. I'm glad that everything went well. I can't wait to get to that point and get over the morning sickness!
No fair...you look fantastic after just giving birth!! Sadie is adorable...and such a cute family!!
Love these photos! Miss M looks like she won the lottery!!! What a good big sis she will be. Can't wait to see more pics of little S soon.
Hey Whit, I haven't checked your blog forever!!! But so happy I sneeked a peek today :) Congratulations on your new little one! You look wonderful!
We are finally being blessed with a baby this October. A little girl :) I think she's a dancer, or somersault kung-fu figher - she's sure moves around in her little space that use to be my belly.
Happy all is well with you and your cute family :) -Wendy (Lindsay's friend. Hopefully you remember me so this post isn't so random ;)).
Yay whitney brooke! Such great pictures! And i do have to agree, you look amazing after giving birth. Good job!! So happy for you and love her name!!
Congrats you guys, she is gorgeous. Whitney you look beautiful and you family is so dang cute!
Did you get your hair done? You look more fabulous than induction mamas!
You are all too kind. Thank you! I confess that I was up much of the night on Saturday with contractions, so by 4 am I decided to beautify myself - shaved my legs, showered, put on make up and pulled out the flat iron...all to help the time go by. :)
Whitney!! What a beautiful little girl!! I love the picture of her sleeping on her side with her hands by her face!!! So cute!! You look so dang good.....you are the best! Hope you are feeling better! I wish we were closer so I could come help do something for you!!
Post a Comment