I really just wanted an excuse to use that line from one of the all-time great movies - "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." Remember when Helen Hunt was dragging SJP into her house after SJP had gotten the word from her brother on the walkie-talkie hidden in the bushes that she had been busted for sneaking out? That was the line HH gave to SJP's militaristic parents.
Anyway, had a most amazing time in Vegas with the other members of the Minha Nossa Meninas (I just decided to name us that - what do you guys think?) - we all served our missions together in Rio and it's been way too long since we've all been together in one place. More to come (with pictures) soon. I got home late and had to cuddle with my DH while he slept (and left again this AM) and then I got to cuddle with my Mr. A this morning. Love that kid and love that smile. In the meantime, though, I really am home, safe, and alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment