Monday, September 8, 2008
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 7. 7. 8. 9. 10!
During my feeble exercise attempts Mr. A was being so supportive and doing my sit-ups with me. When I started counting out loud, he decided to join me for a set. And wouldn't you know, he laid right down on that ground next to me, lifted his legs in the air (I was doing the reverse ones), and started counting out loud too? And, wouldn't you know that when I started what I thought was my last set (my legs were in a most painful state - what with those 3 lb weights on the ends of them), my sweet little Mr. A repeated the number seven 3 times? Ouch. And when he finally got to ten he shouted, "Yaaaay, MOOOMM!!" Still ouch-in', but not as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment