Friday, November 18, 2011

Not-so-Baby S

Bones jammies - they glow in the dark and she could NOT figure it out
My "baby" is not so much a baby anymore.  I love it and hate it all at the same time.  She's a fiery little peanut who had her 15 month "check up" last week (on 11.11.11 to be exact...cool date) and I'm getting the details down before the paper disappears:
  • Weight: 21 lbs 6 oz
  • Height: 30 1/4 inches (2 1/2 feet)
  • Head circumference (is that really still necessary??): 18
And with all of that she lands in the 25-50% range.  Keeping it average around here!

She is standing up by herself from the sitting position, toddling around everywhere, loves to go outside, starting to say more and more words (thank you, buh-bye, nack, da-da, mama, lala {Lola}, ba {bath}, na-nite, pleee {please}, and nah {no}).  She understands just about everything we ask/tell her to do and is such a cute little cuddler.  She learned to walk by pushing her sister's shopping cart EVERYWHERE with the itty-bitty baby inside.  She's trying to steal Miss M's baby too, but Miss M doesn't always go for that (shocking, I know).  They are cute buddies, though.
Miss M is a protector - sometimes Baby S likes it and sometimes she doesn't


We love you, Baby S, and so love the take-charge attitude you've acquired and how you find your place with that crazy older brother and sister of yours.  Keep it up!

Don't mess with me!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!

I love all the costumes and their not wanting them complete. Been there done that!