Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Baby S

(i'm taking a bit from my miss m, who loves to call everyone "My."  whenever anyone is missing, it's "Mommy, where's my Mr. A?  where's my daddy?  where's my baby s?  where's my BG?  where's my nana? etc etc")

My Baby S was 2 months old last week.  Where does the time go?  For her 2-month birthday we had her photographed, I got my hair done, and she went on a grand tour to meet new aunts, uncles, and cousins.  She was a little wiped out the day of her photo shoot, but I think Lisa still got some good ones.  At her 2 month check up she tipped the scales at 11 lbs 6 oz, 22 inches (we have NO faith in the measuring capabilities of the pediatrician's office nurses - and I mean ZERO - so, she's probably like 25 or 26 inches - ha ha), and a good size head. 

She's settling into a routine - my favorite part of baby-hood.  I love my own routine and, therefore, I love it even more for my children.  She's asleep between 7:30-8, usually wakes up having broken free of her swaddle at around 2:30 or 3, takes a binky, wakes up to eat at 6:30, back to sleep until 10 or so.  She's pretty consistent during the day too and usually takes a long nap in the afternoons (sometimes of the 3-4 hr variety).  Keeper. 

(we are also taking any ideas on WHO she looks like??!!  i had someone say to me yesterday that she looks EXACTLY like DH, but I don't think she knew Mr. A as a baby.  in any event, do share.) 









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out who she looks like. It does look like she is going to have brown eyes, that's a big change from your two with piercing blue eyes. She is adorable and I love the pictures. I can hardly wait to see her again in a couple of weeks.

Kathleen Barlow said...

What a little doll Miss S is! The pictures are darling and your sweet cousin did such a good job. 3rd children are golden because mothers need them to be ... a gift from heaven.

The Koffords said...

oh those pics are so cute! I love the three generations picture, what a great idea. She does seem to have a different look from the other two...i guess the third child likes to do things a little different :) :)

Jennifer said...

Baby S is darling!! I can't decide who she looks like. In some photos she looks more like you and in others, more like TY.
Can't wait to meet her next week!!

The Hillan Family said...

oh my gosh!!! she is so darling! we need to get together again soon.. I miss you, hope all is well! love ya!!!

Unknown said...

Not sure who she looks like but she's gorgeous! I love the picture with all three of you- 3 generations. How wonderful.