Am feeling pretty happy right now. Here's why:
- My kids only went to timeout once - and it was early this morning before Mr. A had even left for school.
- I worked out, showered, and was dressed before 3 pm. That's a good day. I may have even brushed my teeth by then.
- Mr. A had a great playdate with his friend, Mr. R. He didn't want to leave even 4 hours later!
- Miss M and I got to chill while Baby S snoozed the afternoon away (and Miss M had already woken up from her 2 hr slumber). She took her baby on a walk, put it in timeout, threw it to the ground a few times when it wouldn't stay in its stroller, and had her dogs and Goldfish join the baby in timeout.
- I made breadsticks for dinner and they were yummy.
- I pulled a Lola Fely special out of the freezer at 4:30 and we had dinner hot and ready at 6. (I had her make me a bunch of frozen meals before she left for my sister's house and I must say I'm feeling pretty darn smart about that right now)
- I got to answer emails.
- I took Miss M to her "gymnastics" class and she was so happy to be there. Little old ladies literally stop in the halls of the Y, while she waves at them and bounces down the hallway, commenting on just how cute she is. I try to be demure, but secretly, I totally agree.
- All of my piglets were in bed by 7:12. Mr. A didn't come out of his room once. Just sacked right out. And, Baby S practically fell into her bed.
I should stock up. Tomorrow my kids get their flu shots.
1 comment:
What an awesome day. I agree. I didn't think one person could fit all that in one day!
Post a Comment