Mr. A is getting his little body fixed already. He needs tubes in his ears to clear the junk that causes him to say "what?" and "huh?" more than most normal 4-year-olds (and caused him to completely bomb his hearing test at his 4 yr check-up), he needs his adenoids removed to help all that fluid drain, and he needs his very large tonsils removed so that the Darth Vader breathing can abate.
Monday morning at 8:20. Would you mind throwing up a little something to the heavens on his behalf (well, maybe mine and DH's too - we're a mess)? Would sure appreciate it.
On a good note, our dear friend is performing the surgery. Thanks, Dr. Joe, for taking my house calls and random questions at 9 pm on a Monday evening. We'll be praying for you, too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We will send some up! I am sure all will be well. Cute guy.
Maren and Spencer had tubes put in their ears too. Happy thoughts to Andrew, you, and Ty!!
Darcy
Good luck! Ryley had her tonsils/adenoids taken out as soon as she turned three, it was brutal. I was for sure more of a wreck than she was! I'll say a prayer for him and you pray for me ... I'll be in labor at the exact same time!!!
Andrew is always in our prayers, but especially tomorrow. We will pray for you and Ty too as things like this are pretty traumatic for the parents. I am sure he will be fine and back to normal (but hearing better) in no time at all. We love you all so much!
Well, I'm a little late but I'm going to say a prayer right now that all went well and his recovery will be smooth. Love to you!
Oh sweetie. Hope it went well. I hope you did okay. so hard to watch your little ones go through stuff like that. Bummer. Hope you all get to recover nicely! Miss you.
Post a Comment