whether they're right side up or upside down, smiles are always showing on our faces!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Privacy, Please!
We are going private. Would love to make sure anyone who wants to keep up on our crazy lives gets to, though, so leave your email in the comments and I'll make sure to send you an invite! Thanks!
Did you even know I read your blog? Well, I do - and I live just down the road....kind of. Oh and we need to hang out....can I come over and see you? Don't make me make you another lasagna. Congratulations on your pregnancy. xoxo Sheri anderson.sheri@gmail.com
Don't forget me Whit! I keep meaning to call...since I read the first announcement on your blog...now you know the gender - oh, I'm so far behind. I promise to call soon! xo Janie
keep me in the loop too! I am so far behind, haven't posted in a month. haven't checked anyone else's in more months. Was super excited to just read that you are expecting again. So excited for you. my 3rd was easiest for lots of things, but hardest in other ways too. so thankful to have 3!
20 comments:
yes yes please
me! me!!
yes please!
Sign me up please!
yes, please!
Count me in!!
yes, please!
Me too!! You'll be at 100 soon enough! LOL
For sure yes!!
Yes, please. Since we don't get to see you I like getting a little peek into your lives!
count me in:)
We love keeping up with you guys now that we're so far away!
jaronandamy@gmail.com
pretty please!
Yes Please! mml928@yahoo.com
I am so glad I checked your blog today!! We would love to keep up with you!!! danaamodt@msn.com
Did you even know I read your blog? Well, I do - and I live just down the road....kind of. Oh and we need to hang out....can I come over and see you? Don't make me make you another lasagna. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
xoxo Sheri
anderson.sheri@gmail.com
I'm in! swdraper@hotmail.com
Don't forget me Whit! I keep meaning to call...since I read the first announcement on your blog...now you know the gender - oh, I'm so far behind.
I promise to call soon!
xo
Janie
Me, too, please!
keep me in the loop too! I am so far behind, haven't posted in a month. haven't checked anyone else's in more months. Was super excited to just read that you are expecting again. So excited for you. my 3rd was easiest for lots of things, but hardest in other ways too. so thankful to have 3!
Post a Comment