One of Mr. A's favorite shows for a long time was a Nick Jr. staple - The Backyardigans. Pablo was his favorite character (he even had a Pablo cake for his birthday last year).
Mr. A has since moved on from the Backyardigans. He quite enjoys Super Reader or a little Scooby Doo now and then!
Apparently the Backyardigans love runs deep, however, because when we told Mr. A that we were going to have another baby in our family, he quickly informed us all:
"Mom, it's a girl baby and her name should be Uniqua."
We'll let you know in a few weeks if Mr. A is right - but only about the girl part - the name might require some further consideration. Welcome, Baby U!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah I am sooo excited that you guys are having another baby... You do make such cute kids. I can't wait for you to find out what you are having. Yahoo!!!!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Okay, It has obviously been too long since I've gotten on your blog. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. When are you due? Can't wait for more info. Your little kidos are so adorable. I only wish we lived closer. Wish you the best.
Yay!! So excited to hear what he or she is!!
Wait...what?!? I had no idea that you are expecting.
Congratulations! When are you due? Wishing you a happy next few months!!
How about Tasha?
Post a Comment