Monday, July 27, 2009

Things I Never Thought I'd Hear Myself Say

"Your quesadilla goes in your mouth - not your ears."

"You need to ask me before you climb up on the dresser and put all the gum in your mouth." (because it's highly likely I'd say yes, right?! duh.)

"Please give my cell phone back to your sister. She was playing with it first."

And, there you have it. My cell phone goes to the shop tomorrow morning, in case you're wondering.

4 comments:

The Koffords said...

the cell phone comment was my favorite....BG and I got a good laugh. we miss you guys---ms. M is getting sooooo big, love the curls!

Ashley said...

oh the number of cell phones we've lost due to being covered with drool... RIP. Hope yours survives!!

Mindy Williams said...

Bart and I let them play with our phones too. they are SUCH good toys, until they call China or something like that! :) Hope the diagnosis isn't too serious.

lovinglife said...

you are awesome whit! those were great! my baby ripped my cell phone off it's hinges (completely into 2 pieces) and there was no technician alive that could undue her damage. we totally give in in those desperate tantrum car moments. what do you do? i can't wait to see you!!
DJSU