Thursday, July 2, 2009

Made It!


One six-hour long plane ride

Two wiggly, tired, curious, kind of behaved children

Three hours of sleep the night before (note to self - try very hard not to do that again)

Four rental cars tried before getting the two that worked best

Five bags we started to walk out of baggage claim with

Six bags we actually checked

Seven new toiletry products I have to buy (the old ones got left in one of the two rental cars we DIDN't take - figures)

Eight great cousins and aunt and uncle we got to hang with this afternoon

Nine hours of sleep I hope to get (at least)

Ten weeks (at least) until I can psyche myself up for another 6 hour plane ride

Eleven times we heard Mr. A say "I can't believe it's Seattle!"

Twelve weeks of fun ahead!

To Seattle in the Summer.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute post. Have a great time. And wish your hubby a big happy birthday from us.

Sarah said...

You are a brave woman! Are you in Seattle for the entire summer? Have a good time!

The Aamodt Family said...

We can't wait to hear about all of the adventures that are to be had in Seattle!!

The Snow Family said...

Yay! You will LOVE it! Hope you are all adjusting to the time change....

Unknown said...

Enjoy your summer in Seattle. Hopefully not a sleepless one ;)

Kelli said...

Wow! Glad to know you made it, even if it wasn't all in one piece :).

Have a great summer. How fun to have an adventure in a different city for a change!

mcwally said...

So, I want to know how you maneuvered this one! Very cool.

Can I come up and play? Please?
Have a WONDERFUL summer!