Thursday, August 14, 2008

So Happy Together


We actually had a professional take some pics while on our family vacation in Idaho. She was great and I wish that she lived closer to us so that I could sign her up again in a few months when I'm feeling a little better about myself and actually wanting more pictures to be taken! A few of her masterpieces...





The Fab 4


...and their fab feet

5 comments:

jana said...

Whit, you look awesome! Give yourself some credit for going through the whole popping out a baby thing. She is beautiful!

The Snow Family said...

Love these pics... seriously your hair is rocking gorgeous. You guys are such a cute family! This has Christmas card written all over it!

Porters said...

Your family is so cute! I love your baby girl...so sweet.

Mindy Williams said...

You look great and you know what, it is just part of it. If that is your looking bad though, I promise I'll trade you my nursing chest for yours! It is fun to catch up, maybe I'll eventually get my pics and site loaded again!

Randi said...

HI! This is Randi Brunt. I found your blog through Lisa C.s. I did pictures of her little girl in June. But I read your post and wanted to tell you that I am coming to OC in October! Let me know if you would like a time slot!! flutterpix@gmail.com. Your kids are SOOO darling. Thanks!