Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Divine Miss M






Babies grow up so fast. At times I love it (i.e. in the middle of the night). And, at times I hate it (i.e. when they talk back to you and refuse to do what you want or go where they should go). My sweet friend, Kelly, caught Miss M as she approaches her 3-month mark...

7 comments:

Katie Hendrickson said...

Love! Loved your announcement too...thanks!

The Hillan Family said...

She is darling! Can't wait to met her this weekend. . .

lovinglife said...

She is SO ADORABLE!! The cutest baby ever (other than my 5 of course). Seriously Whit, you and T make the CUTEST babies! I can't wait to meet her. Please find a way to come after your girls trip!!! It would be oh so fun! C'mon, you have to make a special trip out here to get some bows. I miss you!

mcwally said...

She is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

HollDoll said...

Love these pics. And you KNOW I am crazy about the bow on her head. I think I like her last crying shot the best - so precious!

Lisa said...

She is adorable. Can't wait to snap some of my own.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! She is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to meet her!!