Sunday, June 29, 2008

THANK YOU!

Those 2 words don't quite seem sufficient when trying to express such complete gratitude for ALL that some people do. In the past 4 weeks we have been on the receiving end of much loving, hard-working, laundry-pushing, Mr-A-at 6:45 AM-rising, super-sweeping, uber-organizing, yummy meal-cooking, baby-burping, emotion-stabilizing assistance. It's been awesome. I must highlight, however, 4 of the best helpers ever.

Superman DH

Superstar M-I-L

Rockstar Mama

And, I couldn't find a picture quickly, but Lola Fely was our princess-in-shining-armor for the week before the baby, while we were at the hospital (I don't know who was more exhausted - Lola or Mr. A), and after we came home. THANK YOU ALL!!! We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucky lady- you had lots of good helpers. I could've used some of them at my house this past time. I love that you got pictures of them all with the new princess.