Sunday, June 1, 2008

Perfectly Pink

A few pictures of our newest addition....more to come when I can find the connection cord for the camera...

"Oh, there are 4 people in our family..."

Taking It All In

Sleeping Beauty

6 comments:

Lolo said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful and you guys are such a cute family. HOpe you are feeling well and that she is a great sleeper and that her brother starts sleeping again too! Fun times!!!

lovinglife said...

WB!! she is BEAUTIFUL and you look SO great! I can't wait to hear how you all are doing. I will call you soon. Just love you so much and hope you are recovering and the baby is sleeping. xoxo Darcy

Katie Hendrickson said...

She is beautiful...you are going to love all the girly stuff!! You need to e-mail me your address please.

Ashley said...

Oh my Gosh Whit, she is beautiful!!! Can't wait for more pics...

Double A Family said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for all of you. What a beautiful little girl!! She will be so lucky to have a big brother!!
Whitney, I will call you soon to catch up!!

Love,
Michelle Aamodt

Anonymous said...

she has something perfectly pink between her legs i want to see