Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mr. A's Favorite Things

I wanted to post a few of the pictures we've been taking. We've been trying to capture a few of our favorite things to do. Nothing too exciting - lots of water involved for our would-be fish.


Swinging - for hours on end - he much prefers it to the slides

A rainy day activity - bath in the kitchen sink
Who doesn't love the Dogwood Festival Parade? Waving to the firemen

Clapping with the band
Helping Mom with her chocolate cake recipe - didn't you see the part where it says "lick beater"? It really should be in all recipes

More swinging

Going "Rea-yee high in ky"


Real Bathtime
Happy that Pablo is clean


Watching "Wiggles" in Mommy and Daddy's Bed

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck with this new baby! I didn't realize you were due so soon! having 2 is great! Busy, but good! Can't wait to see pics!!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures. He is the cutest little thing.

The Egglestons said...

He is so darn cute! -& very brave in the swings. He definitely has his daddy's blond hair! I love the pics; thanks for posting them.

Anonymous said...

love to suck his lil willy