Thursday, February 14, 2008

Phrases of the Week

Please bear with me because I just have to document a few of them while they're fresh. Mr. A is putting all of his words and phrases together now and I love it (I know - a little slow, but getting there nonetheless!).
- Mama - hold- peazz
- Mama, I fy air-pane - mo' air-pane (he was a big fan)
- Cooooooool! (he says it for many things - including when he ran to the window at the airport and saw all of the airplanes lined up at the gates)
- His first little prayer - he fills in the obvious blanks ("fa" for "father," "daddy, mommy, be-be, Nana, Papa, BG, Lola, Grandpa, AAAA-Min"
- A favorite book - "Hush Little Baby"
- Sho-sho, mama out = Mom, get out of the shower (he likes to have it all to himself and he is a SHOWER HOG!!)
- Uv - wu = "Love you"

2 comments:

jen said...

Very cute blog Whitney!. I am going to have to add you to my list of friends. I hope you don't mind!

Toria said...

WHITNEY! I just got off the phone with Darcy and she just found me through our blog through Dan's blog etc. etc. It was so fun to catch up with her and I was so excited that she told me how to find you. I'm gonna have to read a little further and get caught up on your life, but I wanted to say hi, your little boy is adorable and I'm so excited for you to have a little girl! I have the same (boy 3 yrs girl 1). E-mail me or say hi on our blog or both toriaclason@gmail can't wait to hear more about you!