Today I must wish the 2 special "men" in my life a very happy Valentine's Day! I love them both to pieces and am so glad they are mine! My DH is really one of the kindest, most generous, and patient people that I know. Thank goodness it sometimes wears off on me (sorry it's only sometimes). My Mr. A is one of the happiest, spunkiest, most expressive little ones I know. He is a pure joy to have in our home. I am so grateful today for both of my loves.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
My Valentines
Today I must wish the 2 special "men" in my life a very happy Valentine's Day! I love them both to pieces and am so glad they are mine! My DH is really one of the kindest, most generous, and patient people that I know. Thank goodness it sometimes wears off on me (sorry it's only sometimes). My Mr. A is one of the happiest, spunkiest, most expressive little ones I know. He is a pure joy to have in our home. I am so grateful today for both of my loves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can vauge (sp?) for your DH... and your little guy! But especially for your DH cuz he's my brother and I love him too! You're one lucky girl-- but he's a lucky guy as well! Love you guys, Happy Heart Day!! Jules
Post a Comment