Wednesday, May 29, 2013

5 Alive - Happy Birthday, Miss M!


As I look at pictures, it seems my kids are always happy. :)  Generally speaking, they are.  Miss M was a very happy baby.  Looking back at pictures of her tonight on the eve of her birthday makes me appreciate and miss that little one all at the same time. 
Happiest 4 month old around!
Cheeky 1 yr old
Picture Perfect 2 yr old (I still don't know how we got her to sit still for this - she was always moving)
Sassy 3 yr old - love those curls!
Classy 4 yr old

Ready to be 5 yr old (right before she got tubes in her ears a few weeks ago)


More to come tomorrow...I need to get some sleep before the festivities begin - she's got all 3 meals planned out and can hardly wait.  Love her energy and spunk.  She's an awesome big sis to Baby S and almost as annoying as a perfect little sis can be to her big brother. :)
 

No comments: