1 - We lovingly call her Penelope or Finley (as in THE END)
She'll be here the end of August sometime. Just in time to hang with her brother and sisters and then send them all off to school. :)
2 - Let me tell you how Mr. A took the news:
3- We have tried to psych him up now for all of the awesome activities he'll get to do with his dear dad - his best buddy too. DH even said to me the Friday before we found out what we were having: "If Mr. A is the only son I have, I'll be ok with that. He's everything I could have wanted in a son and more." Amen to that. We won the son lottery and love our Mr. A dearly. Tonight he played his baseball game with his dad as his 3rd base coach. Love these 2 boys of mine.
| The pep talk |
| Eyes on the Prize |
1 comment:
That made me cry!
Post a Comment