I've had a great 4 days in NYC with some of my dear friends from Philadelphia. We engaged in all sorts of must-do activities as well as spent tons of time eating, laughing, and catching up. I miss them already. I was able to swing a few meetings on the end of my trip, so had a little bit of time after my meetings this evening to go for what I thought would be a quick jog in Central Park.
.jpg) |
| Something about seeing the forest through the trees? |
I got a little carried away, however, and found myself starting to get tired before I'd even turned around to run back! I realized I was at 97th St. and needed to find the path back across the park to run back on the West Side. Fortunately I had my phone with me so I stopped to see where my turn was. I also stopped to take in the view. I love running through Central Park - even when it's stiflingly humid, overcast, and sprinkling ever so slightly.
.jpg) |
Wish I knew someone standing on the bridge - would have been a great shot!
|
1 comment:
W - How can your children be getting so old so fast! I can't believe it! Thanks for keeping your blog up to date - I love reading it. I'm sorry we couldn't meet up in Seattle...Olympic National Park is way out there! You've chosen a beautiful spot.
Love you!
Janie
Post a Comment