DH, or T as I'd like to now refer to him, thinks that birthdays are for the birds. He doesn't like them, so why should anyone like his? Unfortunately he married the wrong woman then! I just can't let them slip right on by without anyone noticing.
This year he just wanted his family around him and to eat his favorite foods. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was a little busy. :)
 |
| WT Cake take 13 (I make them every year - this year, though, he changed up his ice cream preference and went for Tillamook Wild Mountain Blackberry! Always keeps me on my toes, that guy! |
 |
| Baby S loves to help "bow cannles" |
 |
| 2 cakes and I went easy on the candles |
|
|
Happy Birthday, TWS! Always glad you were born!
No comments:
Post a Comment