
From my dear friend, Scott Porter (see picture of him in post about Business School reunion)...I purchased a copy of this and we are LOVING it! Try it out!
Subject: It's official: Let the games begin!
Party games have never been this hilarious! My brother Bryce, Brent Peterson and I have been working on developing a party game this past year and it is finally on the market! Sedarahc—the game of reverse charades! Some of you have already played it and know how outrageously fun it is.
It’s an absolute riot with family, work teams or groups of friends practically anywhere and perfect as a holiday gift. You can purchase it now at the BYU Bookstore or you can get our friend’s discount for $5 off at http://www.facebook.com/l/c3d01;www.Sedarahc.com/friends. Feel free to share the discount page with any of your friends or family too. I’m anxious to hear your feedback. (I hope that those that have played games with me before will smile when they read rule #5) :)
Please join our facebook fan club for updates and future promos at: http://www.facebook.com/sedarahc
Thanks!
Scott
So, put it on your list! Stock up for the holidays! Go play, play, play!!!
1 comment:
I just ordered two of them, one for us and one for a gift. If you like it, I am sure we will like it too.
Post a Comment