Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Miss M's Birthday "Party"


Miss M's birthday party menu:
  • Homemade Mac n' Cheese (her dad's specialty)
  • Applesauce
  • Peas and Carrots
  • Blueberries
Attendees at Miss M's party:
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Mr. A
Miss M's Birthday Cake (I made one for her and one for the rest of us - and a good thing I did):
  • A giant cupcake cake (ordered this mold)
  • Cake Flavor: Devil's Food
  • Homemade Frosting Flavor: Buttercream
  • Decorations: Easter M&Ms (which I pulled off as soon as she started trying to pick them off)
Miss M's Bath after consuming her cake: Chocolatey

WARNING: A plethora of pictures follows...we were a bit excited by just how much she got into it (Mr. A - not so much).













Auntie Lexy sent some jammies to be consistent with her "theme" of the day

She'll forever have her big brother looking out for her - they are so cute together

4 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe how she attacks that thing! And you did a most fantastic job on that cake. it looks super yummy. and to make 2? You are amazing, as always, my dear!

Kathleen Barlow said...

She is so cute at 1 year old! She also shares her mother's gusto for frosting and cake!! They could be a dangerous pair together! The cake turned out darling ... very impressive! xoxo

The Snow Family said...

Those pics are adorable! I just want to eat her up! That cake looks delish! I want you to make me one for my bday!!! :)

Kelli said...

How fun! Addie's birthday is this Friday and it's cupcake theme, too!!