Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Overheard All Over

Mr. A and his recently-returned Uncle Chris

Mr. A has had some winners lately:


- While frantically trying to get everything ready to leave for Chris's Homecoming Weekend, Mr. A wanted to do nothing but jump on my bed.

  • Me: "Mr. A, would you like to go get your little blankie for the car ride?"
  • Mr. A: (still jumping) "Seriously, Mom. You need time out."

Right.

- While showing off his new water closet skills one night before going to bed.

  • "Whew, Mom. That one ree-yee HARD one."

Thank you for sharing.

- Seeing my computer open on the kitchen table while I sat at it and perused pictures:

  • Mr. A: "MOM!! You NEED to ask me if you use da 'puter!!!!!!"

  • Me: "Of course, Mr. A. May I please use the computer?"

He's a keeper.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that age- they say the funnest things. And the no diapers thing is a BIG bonus, dontcha think?

The Egglestons said...

So cute! I love that you write these things down.