Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hooray, Hooray for Chick-Fil-A!

(Sorry for the picture layout...I was messing around with options and am too tired to go back and change it)




Mr. A and his friend, Miss A (is an arranged marriage a problem at 3?)




Mr. A and his new friend, the CFA cow.




Eat Mor Chikin, people!



If I blow really hard, will Pablo stay on?

Tasty Treats! - E & N

The C-man doing it right! Forget forks.


As mentioned previously, Mr. A celebrated his birthday in high Chick-Fil-A fashion. They do it up right! They provided the balloons, the kids' meals, the section block-off, the goody bags, and even the ice cream to go with the cupcakes (that I provided). AND, the best part - the COW made a guest appearance.

Mr. A had a few friends join his festivities and they played on the nice, indoor playground, ate their kids meals, played some more, ate cupcakes and ice cream, played, carried balloons around, and played again. For a cold, snowy, windy, January birthday it was the way to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE Chick-fil-a. So wish we had one closer to us. Little A has GOOD taste in fast food.