Monday, October 13, 2008

Love in the Air

We got to spend a glorious Fall weekend celebrating love. Our love for our kids, our love for each other, and Jen and Jason's love. There is truly nothing happier than a wedding day. Everyone is just happy. I love being a part of weddings.

I especially loved celebrating with my cousin, Jen. She is 3 years older than I and is, in many ways, like my older sister. I grew up idolizing her - I wore her hand-me-down clothes with great pride, I lived vicariously through her boy stories, I always wanted to sleep in her room, eat what she ate, go to sleep when she did, and on and on. It was pretty funny at times. And so, now that we're both all grown up, it was with great joy that we celebrated her happy marriage. Her husband is a great guy and we can't wait to laugh often together. Congratulations, Jen & Jason!

Mr. A and Miss M "lazing" around

So delicious


Right back where it all began

with my gorgeous mother and beautiful sis

the Blushing Bride

the dapper Mr. A

the delightful Miss M


Close-up Cousins (a little too close)

BG and Miss M

Miss M and Miss E - Miss M was so spoiled all weekend - and so was I - I hardly held her and my superstar cousins and aunts couldn't be found without her - thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Jen! I'm so glad she found the right guy.

And that Miss M IS delicious. I could eat her up.

Jules said...

Yeah!!! Looks like a fun weekend! Love those weekends when your fam steals your kids and you can RELAX! And there's nothing better than a wedding, especially for someone who deserves it so much! You look great! And your kids-- so cute, and your mom & Alexis, beautiful as ever!